Well its to the point, Cant Make so long and explain my takeaways. Haha. If user will comments and demand, I will explain and tell all stories. 🙂
- Got to know there is an events happening in Gurgaon, Getsetlive.com
- Found Ankur and kulwant speech awesome.
- Finally thought I should start a blog, Register and hosting with Getsetlive.com
- I learned how to drive a car.
- Start Reading books, best way to get your motivation high.
- Credit card payment has been done, rest 70000, still pending for my personal loans.
- Met one of my brother, after 8 years, Vaibhav kakkar. This was one of the greatest happiest thing happened in this year.
- Learning some networking skills
- Forgive, Forget, Take a lesson and move on.
- Its been my ritual to turn off my phone (7 months) and stay focused.
- Got to know skilled labor is not cheap and cheap labor is not skilled. Still working on my outsourcing blueprint.
- Our 5th startup has been failed. Instead of managing employee, I was working myself. Lack of funds put us lot of pressure for wrong way of hiring.
- Always work with Deadlines, if project is not completing on timeframe you expected. Understand one thing. your business is not high risk and stake. RAMPAGE the floor.
- Somehow I am undisciplined, irresponsible, lacked self control on Being on social media and NOT to work what I believe. In 2016, I am doing all opposite, going to believe in myself, work on it and achieve the desire results.
- Take care of your health & soul & everything will be just fine.
Enough to become a #shy #procrastinator for #2015 lets be #creators #courageous #outspoken #entrepreneur #motivator #mastermind #Goals2016