Recently I tried to change my rituals to achieve six figure income. Obviously without sound body you cant achieve any results. I started wake up early in the morning, having lemon water along with my daily goals. Few days, I was feeling better. But Due to excessive debts and trying to achieve all the GOALS put me again on stress mode.
Felt like, why I am doing these things? what will happen, are you making money by doing this? and I went back again to normal disaster full routine.
Few days back, I get motivated again. I found there is only one way to become rich by taking action with proper discipline way. Yes discipline must be there, but I am kind of those people who can not bear rules for so many days and years. So I found a solution… it is “Qi time”. Its a way to complete your sleeping hours by taking a “powernap” in a day time while boosting your productivity at night and getting up early in the morning. Now i remember Alex Becker, owner of source was doing the same thing.
Another thing I noted, Making changing in yourself at a instant will cause you more stress, so better way to change the habits one by one. Eg: I am habitual now, having a multivitamins for the sake of my own health. Now I dont afraid anymore to take medicine. Recently I start having a lemon water at a morning time, which made my stomach more stronger. During a day, I almost stopped tea and start taking only Green tea, which boost my antioxidant not sugar level.
Another thing, I felt I am not being try to honest with myself. I know I should do “Excel your life” homework always. Which I avoid, cause I see so many failures attempt which put me down. To be frank, if some robots analysis me and give my report, I can do something about it. But to re-analyze yourself and do all the necessary change to become a Rich jerk is a very difficult task ever in the world.
What is giveaway to my readers?
1) Discipline is must in your life, now its up to you how and where you disciplined? Disciplined on procrastination or with lazy life, or doing nothing. OR disciplined which changes in your life and others too.
2) Don’t do multitasking.
3) If 12 things in there in your list which you want to change? Start with 1 only, get a 21 days habits without any break and that will become your habit.
4) Stop try to being perfectionist, nobody become master within a day. Start grinding your skills.
5) Start your day with your Goals on excel sheet and follow it properly. If something comes up urgently, put that over there.
Why 99% become fail and only 1% become rich jerk while all we have 24 hours only?
- Lack of clarity what we need and what we desire
- Lack of discipline in execution
- Compromise on small steps
- Working with old mindset
- Lack of communication
- Slow response
- Lack of accountability
Now one more important thing I would need to share, IF YOU think you crossed your age and cannot do above things except surviving in the world, you are thinking way to wrong. We all have some purpose, and all have different races. Some people achieve success at the age 40+, some become prime minister at the age of 65. Just try to speak yourself only and ask the sake of yourself, for your family, for your daughters, son don’t you want the change? Don’t you want to become a Better person? 🙂