Category Archives for "self awareness"
Well its to the point, Cant Make so long and explain my takeaways. Haha. If user will comments and demand, I will explain and tell all stories. 🙂
Enough to become a #shy #procrastinator for #2015 lets be #creators #courageous #outspoken #entrepreneur #motivator #mastermind #Goals2016
Recently I tried to change my rituals to achieve six figure income. Obviously without sound body you cant achieve any results. I started wake up early in the morning, having lemon water along with my daily goals. Few days, I was feeling better. But Due to excessive debts and trying to achieve all the GOALS put me again on stress mode.
Few days back, I get motivated again. I found there is only one way to become rich by taking action with proper discipline way. Yes discipline must be there, but I am kind of those people who can not bear rules for so many days and years. So I found a solution… it is “Qi time”. Its a way to complete your sleeping hours by taking a “powernap” in a day time while boosting your productivity at night and getting up early in the morning. Now i remember Alex Becker, owner of source was doing the same thing.
Another thing I noted, Making changing in yourself at a instant will cause you more stress, so better way to change the habits one by one. Eg: I am habitual now, having a multivitamins for the sake of my own health. Now I dont afraid anymore to take medicine. Recently I start having a lemon water at a morning time, which made my stomach more stronger. During a day, I almost stopped tea and start taking only Green tea, which boost my antioxidant not sugar level.
Another thing, I felt I am not being try to honest with myself. I know I should do “Excel your life” homework always. Which I avoid, cause I see so many failures attempt which put me down. To be frank, if some robots analysis me and give my report, I can do something about it. But to re-analyze yourself and do all the necessary change to become a Rich jerk is a very difficult task ever in the world.
What is giveaway to my readers?
1) Discipline is must in your life, now its up to you how and where you disciplined? Disciplined on procrastination or with lazy life, or doing nothing. OR disciplined which changes in your life and others too.
2) Don’t do multitasking.
3) If 12 things in there in your list which you want to change? Start with 1 only, get a 21 days habits without any break and that will become your habit.
4) Stop try to being perfectionist, nobody become master within a day. Start grinding your skills.
5) Start your day with your Goals on excel sheet and follow it properly. If something comes up urgently, put that over there.
Why 99% become fail and only 1% become rich jerk while all we have 24 hours only?
Now one more important thing I would need to share, IF YOU think you crossed your age and cannot do above things except surviving in the world, you are thinking way to wrong. We all have some purpose, and all have different races. Some people achieve success at the age 40+, some become prime minister at the age of 65. Just try to speak yourself only and ask the sake of yourself, for your family, for your daughters, son don’t you want the change? Don’t you want to become a Better person? 🙂
The answer is simple. I found few of things, which made me realize for my life, to achieve my goals. I have to adapt few habits. And for that I have to “focus” on that. So for next month, the way I programmed myself to do wild blogging. I am stopping. I will adjust my formula.
haha… before I was thinking I will get success easily.. but not anymore… 😉
Thought… If I will write on wonderful topics with full scientific method. I will get start attract traffics and will get start selling. Somehow while I was making a blueprint, I found blueprint looks great, but WE human, somehow won’t be able to follow those successful blueprints. If we ask the reason, we actually don’t know but we try to give so many excuses. Well, all my mentors said, its not easy to get a Good Habits, but you have to do it… no matter what.
As Stephen Covey says, “If I have 8 hours to cut down a tree, I will spend the first 7 hours sharpening the ax.” Invest in your preparation, so you can be highly productive.
But as human being, we all tried, get failed. Found uneasy and ask ourself… how it’s related with my goal. How I will make money while getting a new habits?
So What I am Going To do?
So my first Goal would be Adapt the “early rise” habit. I plan to wake up 5 Am daily in the morning.
I will simply to reach my goal…
Since from last month, I have been trying to do. But its not so easy… Most of the time, weekend parties kills my this rituals. If I wake up late at night obviously can’t get up early in the morning.
So What is the Difference from now onwards?
I have a strategy…
So Guys, Wish me luck. I will share my experience after 15 days. 🙂
I had a blog, it was on funny picture niche. I had a beautiful traffic and so many authority links. But wasn’t aware how to monetize blog traffic. Adsense earning was so low. Nobody was there to teach me, and my english as usual was suck.
So why now?
1) It was because of my two lil brothers to whom always push and tell them riddles about how to make money online. They started but left… and it was kinda challenged me.
2) I help so many new bloggers. So they use to tell me, if I start blogging, then I will rock on stage.
3) I clearly find the vision and reason to start earning and teaching other through my blog & from my experience .
4) I want to achieve so many dreams which were stuck because of day job. I am sick of it now.
5) I learned so many things since from past 5 years ( so many failed business + gains many lessons ) So its time to teach newcomer not to put their career in wrong path.